NaNoWriMo

National Novel Writing Month is all about writing a full novel in a month. "Bob" is my project. Who knows how far it'll go, but I feel like I'm living a life long dream of writing for a living. Read his story and enjoy my writing journey!

Friday, November 26, 2010

Very Proud

Alright, well I know that I still have two more chapters to write with Bob, but they are the easiest out of the 28 total.


It seems pretty crazy that Bob started as a real daddy long legs that found himself in the sink in my own fourth grade classroom. He got stuck above our door frame for two days before we let him go. But he inspired a book in me.


It started as a picture book, but grew to be something bigger. I'm excited to start on my next two novel ideas as well.


But more than anything I feel so proud of myself for earning this!


1 comment: